Sukan is one of the larger houses but smaller than the other three houses that deal with the primal elements. Despite open flames being dangerous on a planet with gas swells, it’s still a necessity. Their main function is in controlling fire. Many people view them as agents of change, similar to the Ahrumen. They often fill the ranks of fire brigades, service homes and businesses for heating and cooking, among many other roles. There is also the offensive side of their gifts. Many join the Free Marines or even the Dragoons to great effect.
Granted Power: They can heal burns! Once per day they can heal up to their amount of SPIRIT. Additionally any STRESS directly due to burns is removed!
- Burning Hands: 1d4/level fire damage (max 5d4).
- Produce Flame: 1d6 damage +1/ level, touch or thrown.
- Resist Energy*: Ignores 10 (or more) points of damage/attack from specified energy type.
- Wall of Fire: Deals 2d4 fire damage out to 10 ft. and 1d4 out to 20 ft. Passing through wall deals 2d6 damage +1/level.
- Fire Shield: Creatures attacking you take fire damage; you’re protected from heat or cold.
- Fire Seeds: Acorns and berries become grenades and bombs.
- Fire Storm: Deals 1d6/level fire damage.
- Incendiary Cloud: Cloud deals 4d6 fire damage/round.
- Meteor Swarm: Four exploding spheres each deal 6d6 fire damage.