By far the largest house, Keen are gifted with any talents useful in the gaseous environment. Dealing with the classical element of air, they are often involved with gas mining or with the persistent monitoring of gas swells and other storms. A great number of Keen Houses are found with the Eminar living below the vapor line. Possibly the most utilitarian of the Houses, they tend to be work oriented with much to keep them busy on a normal day. Above the vapor line, the houses do have the responsibility of monitoring gas swells in most cities and maintain the alarm system.
Granted Power: Keen can sense gas swells and storms of all fashions one minute before hand per point of WISDOM. In addition, all penalties due to storms are halved.
- Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds you.
- Wind Wall: Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases.
- Lightning Bolt: Electricity deals 1d6/level damage.
- Air Walk: Subject treads on air as if solid (climb at 45-degree angle).
- Control Winds: Change wind direction and speed.
- Chain Lightning: 1d6/level damage; 1 secondary bolt/level each deals half damage.
- Control Weather: Changes weather in local area.
- Whirlwind: Cyclone deals damage and can pick up creatures.
- Storm of Vengeance: Storm rains acid, lightning, and hail.