The House of Arocon is concerned with the preservation of knowledge from the past age and cataloguing the present age. Unsurprising their temples and building often serve as a type of library, while many who are part of the House run actual libraries or deal in information. While some may view them as purely academic,there are a significant numbers who scour all the globe in search of lost knowledge or to discover new knowledge. As would be expected a large number of Wardens belong to the House of Arocon.
Granted Power: Autodidact: Once per game session the player may substitute their levels in the House for a bonus to ANY skill roll, even if they do not have ranks in a trained skill.
- Detect Secret Doors: Reveals hidden doors within 60 ft.
- Detect Thoughts: Allows “listening” to surface thoughts.
- Clairaudience/Clairvoyance: Hear or see at a distance for 1 min./level.
- Divination : Provides useful advice for specific proposed actions.
- True Seeing : Lets you see all things as they really are.
- Find the Path: Shows most direct way to a location.
- Legend Lore : Lets you learn tales about a person, place, or thing.
- Discern Location: Reveals exact location of creature or object.
- Foresight: “Sixth sense” warns of impending danger.