This House has a much smaller presence than it used to. South of the Belt Line, Coursan is almost unrepresented. In the north near the Sealed Lands is where they are most commonly found, though they do show up frequently among the Free Marines. Their temples usually double as Forts, shelters and other buildings useful in such endeavours. Those so gifted are found in law keeping, military and business. What many do not realize is that the House isn’t focused on destruction, but rather on success and surviving conflict. It is they that ready a people against an enemy, against death and destruction. In ages past they organized defenses and developed strategies with great success. Their efforts secured the northern Free Lands. However, their sheer capacity for martial ability cannot be denied. They have finished many fights they did not start.
Granted Power: 1rd/SPIRIT they can grant +1 Hardness to any of their allies
- Magic Weapon: Weapon gains +1 bonus.
- Spiritual Weapon: Magical weapon attacks on its own.
- Magic Vestment: Armor or shield gains +1 enhancement per four levels.
- Divine Power: You gain attack bonus, +6 to Str, and 1 hp/level.
- Flame Strike: Smite foes with divine fire (1d6/level damage).
- Glyph of Warding, Greater: As glyph of warding, but up to 10d8 damage.
- Repulsion: Creatures can’t approach you.
- Power Word Stun: Stuns creature with 150 hp or less.
- Storm of Vengeance: Storm rains acid, lightning, and hail.