The House of Foura is an odd house by comparison to the others. The House is closely associated with the Aruman, dreams and destiny. They are sought when a way must be found. Despite their good fortune, they often don’t accumulate much wealth or seek fame. They instead seek to fulfill their purpose. To a one they are driven towards one goal or another and become focused on that need. Their temples are usually in disarray, but some are places the desperate seek when all else fails.
Granted Power: Providence. Once per game session the player may pick either an attack, skill or save. The results will be the best possible outcome. If an attack, not only is it automatically a critical but it will also be maximum damage.
Luck Domain Spells
- Entropic Shield: Ranged attacks against you have 20% miss chance.
- Aid: +1 on attack rolls, +1 against fear, 1d8 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
- Protection from Energy: Absorb 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
- Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments.
- Break Enchantment: Frees subjects from enchantments, alterations, curses, and petrification.
- Geas/Quest: As lesser geas, plus it affects any creature.
- Control Weather: Changes weather in local area.
- Moment of Prescience: You gain insight bonus on single attack roll, check, or save.
- Miracle X: Requests an intercession.