The House of Wold is possibly more uncommon than the House of Holma. They are often unliked and show up often to deliver bad news. Said to be messengers of God, they are often carrying burdens and always on a mission. Their temples are small, rarely visited and often in remote locations. As a Wold there are only two options: Either accept the Gift or reject it entirely. It is often a sobering life, constantly engaged with death and destruction. It is a life spent on the move. Those that reject it are plagued their whole lives with dreams and visions and knowledge of their refusal to aid those they could help.
Granted Power: Deux ex Machina. Once per adventure the player may reroll a failed attempt after the result is known or make a different choice within the past 6 seconds. They see the failure or outcome just before it happens in essence.
- Identify: Determines single feature of magic item.
- Augury: Learns whether an action will be good or bad.
- Divination: Provides useful advice for specific, proposed action.
- Scrying: Spies on subject from a distance.
- Commune: Deity answers one yes-or-no question/level.
- Legend Lore: Learn tales about a person, place, or thing.
- Scrying, Greater: As scrying, but faster and longer.
- Discern Location: Reveals exact location of creature or object.
- Foresight: “Sixth sense” warns of impending danger.