Eapon is a giant planet, and travel is a major part of life. The house of Curren is well known for being involved with vehicles and living mounts of all types. Further, their temples serve as inns, visitor centers and other places that accommodate those on the road. Small Curren Houses can often be found along travel routes to supply fuel, food and other needs.
Granted Power: Any penalty for terrain or environment to movement is halved whether they are on foot, flying an aircraft, or riding a beast. Additionally they always know which way is north.
- Longstrider: Increases your speed.
- Locate Object: Senses direction toward object (specific or type).
- Phantom Steed: Mundane mount appears for 1 hour/level from the local environment. Stats may vary by creature.
- Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments.
- Shadow Walk: Step into shadow to travel rapidly. Instead of walking the border between shadow and material it is the border between the physical and spirit realms. Spirit encounters may be greatly increased. If in a vehicle, the vehicle’s speed is doubled.
- Find the Path: Shows most direct way to a location.
- Phase Door: Creates an invisible passage through wood or stone.
- Freedom: Releases creature from imprisonment.
- Summon Monster IX: Calls natural creature that you may ride and that may fight for you. The creature must be plausible for the area. Known for calling birds of great size. Duration is 1hr/lvl