The House of Wren is one focused on reprieve. The world is hard and demanding and this House is here to bolster the weary. Their temples are most often hot springs, beautiful gardens or other environments that are often associated with rest and relaxation. Some temples are quiet and serene while others are loud and boisterous. While fun and games may be part of their mission, they are drawn to the downtrodden and grief stricken. One travels to the House of Holma to mend the flesh, but the House of Wren is where you go to mend the heart and mind.
Granted Power: Once per game session the character may temporarily relieve all stress penalties of everyone within 30ft for 5 minutes per point of SPIRIT
- Remove Fear: Suppresses fear or gives +4 on saves against fear for one subject + one per four levels.
- Restoration, Lesser: Dispels magical ability penalty or repairs 1d4 ability damage.
- Remove Curse: Frees object or person from curse.
- Restoration : Restores level and ability score drains.
- Atonement : Removes burden of misdeeds from subject.
- Break Enchantment: Frees subjects from enchantments, alterations, curses, and petrification.
- Restoration, Greater : As restoration, plus restores all levels and ability scores.
- Holy Aura: +4 to AC, +4 resistance, and SR 25 against evil spells.
- Refuge: Alters item to transport its possessor to you. (Given very rarely and only to those traveling to the sealed lands. Travel takes from a blink of an eye up to one week and can be by various means but all are dramatic but unstoppable)